Friday, July 15, 2016

SHOCKING! Popular Hollywood actress shares her HORRIFIC Sexual Experience!


Popular American Television actress Amy Schumer is known for her hot and seductive avatar. The actress who swept everyone with her amazing performances recently did some shocking revelations regarding her first sexual encounter.
She expressed how when the thing happened for the first time wasn’t consensual at all. She revealed, ”My first sexual experience was not a good one. I didn’t think about it until I started reading my journal again. When it happened, I wrote about it almost like a throwaway. It was like, and then I looked down and realized he was inside of me.”

She added, ”He was saying, ‘I’m so sorry’ and ‘I can’t believe I did this.’… I had another time with a boyfriend where I was saying, ‘No, stop,’ and it was just completely ignored.”
Also: “I woke up to his hand in my underpants”: Actress recalls being molested by her stepfather’s relative
However, the actress went on saying that she does not hold anything against the person. She went on to add that she does not consider herself a victim!


0 comments: