Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Karan Kundra’s best friend ‘Monster’ visits his sets


Mumbai, Dec 7: Karan Kundra is one pampered and spoiled brat. His parents and his staff pamper him like crazy but very few people know that there is someone at Karan’s home who is pampered much more than him. And he none other than Karan’s pet dog ‘Monster’.
Recently, Karan brought ‘Monster’ on the set of his show “Ye Dil Sun Raha Hai’ and everybody was literally going crazy after him.
Talking about it Karan says “Today there was nobody at home so I brought him here. Look he is so happy. His name is Monsterand everyone on my set is very fond of him. My staff are least bothered about me but for Monster they are always ready. They take care of his food and other stuff. He is really loveable. Papiys, one who plays my mom in the show is especially fond of him. She spends lot of time with him whenever he is here.”
Karan thinks that pets are best companions. He says “They love you selflessly and their love is unconditional. I think having a pet a home keeps the energy going. I am an animal lover and enjoys being with my pet.

0 comments: