Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Rahul Mahajan is dating Amruta Mane!


After ex-wife Dimpy Ganguly got married recently, Rahul Mahajan has also found love. Apparently he is dating actress Amruta Mane. In an interview with a tabloid, Rahul revealed details about his love life. He said, “Amruta Mane is a Marathi girl and both of our mothers know each other very well. She is also part of glamour industry and we are just taking some time to understand each other.”
Jab They Met…
In the interview Rahul revealed, “Amruta and I met during a shoot in Kerala. We are doing a film together which is in Tamil and Hindi. We got along very well on the set and it did not take much time to become friends. There is an amazing chemistry between us but again I am not jumping my guns to anything because I have seen lot of bad relationships. I am just hoping this relationship to turns out great. We have got few more film offers, so let’s see what happens in the future.”
Wedding Bells soon?
On plans of getting married, Rahul said, “So far, our chemistry is very positive but it’s too soon to talk about the marriage. I am not saying that I have lost trust in the institution of marriage; it’s just that I am very cautious about my relationship now.”

0 comments: