Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Comedian Bharti Singh to tie the knot with boyfriend Harsh Limbachiyaa in 2016


Comedian Bharti Singh plans to tie the knot next year with beau Harsh Limbachiyaa, who is the well-known writer of comedy shows on TV. Accoprding to sources, the two are already engaged and he has gifted a diamond ring to her as well.
In an interview with a leading portal, Bharti Singh said she hoped to get married by the end of 2016. Talking about her dream man, she was quoted as saying, “Since my profession is to make people laugh, usually people assume that whatever I speak, it is meant for a joke. But that’s not true. When it comes to choosing a life partner, I want him to understand me. He should be a quiet personality with full of maturity. In reality I speak a lot, so I want him to listen to me very carefully and love me a lot.
Bharti also talked about the homemaker in her. “Like every other girl, I too have a dream of getting married. In fact, my parents want me to marry as soon as possible. However, I am planning to get settled at the end of 2016. Honestly, even I want to see myself as a typical housewife who is making chapattis for her children. I want to lead a normal life after marriage,” she said.
The lady said everything was decided by destiny but she would preferably give more time to home and family after marriage. “I want to do less work and be more of a housewife marriage,” she concluded.

0 comments: