Monday, December 28, 2015

Karan Johar to launch Shah Rukh Khan’s son Aryan!


In an interview with a leading daily, Karan Johar said that he will launch Shah Rukh’s elder son Aryan Khan. Karan was asked what he felt about the other Bollywood actors feeling alienated by him as he works extensively with SRK to which he quoted, “I don’t think so. Working with SRK was and is something that I always cherish. I feel whenever there are two people who are strong and close to each other, there is a section of people who are never happy with their closeness. Shah Rukh is beyond family to me. In fact, my equation with him has moved from him to his kids now. I always tell him, ‘I am going to maintain my youth quotient only because I want to launch Aryan (Shah Rukh’s son). No one else can launch Aryan but me (smiles).

0 comments: